Updates On "Profit You Earn, Loss We Bear “Campaign by EXcoin
Starting June 3, 2019, EXcoin will adjust the rules of “Profit You Earn, Loss We Bear” campaign. During the campaign, all accounts with a net gain will receive 10% of the earned profit, and accounts with a loss will be compensated by EXcoin at 100%. This is to standardize the campaign regulations for global market, express gratitude for user support as well as to ensure the campaign sustainability by training traders to create earnings through placing orders more accurately rather than committing themselves to sabotaging behaviors such as order-flooding. Thank you for your attention.
The specific rules are as follows:
- Amount requirements for account position and order:
1) Above 1000 positions, each order cannot exceed 5 USDT;
2) Above 5,000 positions, each order cannot exceed 25 USDT;
3) Above 10,000 positions, each order cannot exceed 50 USDT;
- In scenario where any order exceeds the specified amount, the player is deemed a voluntary drop-out. Any loss associated with violating the rules is born at the player’s own risk. Any account with position bellow 1000 cannot participate in this campaign.
3. During the campaign, the only products that can be placed are BTCUSD 1-minute and ETHUSD 1-minute, at a maximum rate of 1 order per minute. In particular, a player can place one order for BTCUSD 1-minute product and one order for ETHUSD 1-minute product simultaneously. More orders can be placed only when the aforementioned time runs out (1 minute).
- On the premise that the campaign rules are complied with, the net gain will be calculated on a half-hour basis for the total profit made in 30 minutes times 10%. It applies to transactions executed between 20:00-20:30. Profits generated after 20:30 will not be compensated. After the campaign closes, players will receive the net gain in the form of automatic settlement into their accounts.
- On the premise that the campaign rules are complied with, the compensation for loss will be calculated on a half-hour basis for the total loss made in 30 minutes. It applies to transactions executed between 20:00-20:30. Loss generated after 20:30 will not be compensated. After the campaign closes, players will receive the compensation in the form of automatic settlement into their accounts.
- Campaign period: Monday to Friday (20:00-20:30), except national holidays. Players will be notified the campaign’s closing date two days in advance on the official website.
Thank you for your understanding and support towards EXcoin.
(EXcoin reserves the right of final interpretation of this campaign)