EXcoin Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") is a company incorporated in the Belize under the laws of the Country of Belize. The company operates the website https://www.excoin.io (hereinafter referred to as "this website" or "Website") is a platform dedicated to users of digital asset transactions and related services (hereinafter referred to as "the service" or "service"). For the convenience of this Agreement, the Company and the Website collectively use "we" or other first-person pronouns in this Agreement. As long as the natural person or other subject who visits the website is a user of this website, "you" or other second person pronouns will be used for the convenience of this agreement. For the convenience of this Agreement, “we” and “you” are collectively referred to as “both parties”; “we” or “you” is referred to as “Party”.
We would like to remind you that:
1. The digital assets themselves are not issued by any financial institution, company or this website;
2. The digital asset market is new, unverified and it may not grow;
3. Digital assets are mainly used by speculators, rarely by retail or commercial markets. Digital asset transactions are extremely risky. Trading can occur all day long, without restriction on prices. Prices are easily affected by market makers and international government policies, therefore, high volatility.
4. Due to the formulation or revision of laws, regulations and policies of every country, digital asset trading may be suspended or prohibited at any time.
The purpose of this site is to provide a professional trading platform for the massive number of digital asset enthusiasts and investors worldwide, under Belize’s regulatory compliance. It is forbidden to use this financial instrument for illegal activities such as money-laundering, trafficking, commercial bribery and so forth. If such incidents are found, relevant accounts will be frozen and reported immediately to authorities.
When the authority or jurisdiction in charge presents corresponding investigation documents and asks the site to cooperate, or to take measures such as grounding, freezing or transferring the relevant accounts, the site will comply with the authority's request to assist in providing user data, or carrying out corresponding operations. Therefore, the site does not assume any responsibility for the loss of user privacy and account function, as well as all other consequences such as financial loss.
If the user of this site violates the relevant laws of Belize in violation of the provisions of this statement, the site as a provider of the service, is obliged to better the rules and services it offers. Note that the site itself harbors no ill motive and does no evil deeds against the law of Belize, therefore, it does not bear any joint responsibility because of user misconduct.
Whenever you log into this site, or in any way use this website, directly or indirectly, you acknowledge your willingness to accept the terms of service and other legal provisions on the site.
For issues not covered in this statement, please refer to the relevant laws and regulations of Belize. When this statement conflicts with the law of Belize, the relevant law of Belize shall prevail.
BOTH PARTIES 1. EXcoin Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") is a company incorporated in Belize under the laws of the Country of Belize. The company operates the website https://www.excoin.io (hereinafter referred to as "this website" or "Website") is a platform dedicated to users of digital asset transactions and related services (hereinafter referred to as "the service" or "service"). For the convenience of this Agreement, the Company and the Website collectively use "we" or other first-person pronouns in this Agreement. As long as the natural person or other subject who visits the website is a user of this website, "you" or other second person pronouns will be used for the convenience of this agreement. For the convenience of this Agreement, “we” and “you” are collectively referred to as “both parties”; “we” or “you” is referred to as “Party”.
(1) DIGITAL OPTIONS TRADING RISK DISCLOSURE 1. Digital options, also known as cryptocurrency options, is a financial derivative. Digital options is a trading product marked by high volatility. It is common to find 100% increase or 50% decrease in prices within a trading day. Therefore, despite its high return, digital options bear high risk for investors without relevant experience. Investors could suffer significant loss, even losing all of their principals.
2. Digital options transactions are subject to complex rules. It is your responsibility to understand the regulation, comprehend the connection between digital options prices and stock trends, and assess the risk associated with this type of investment before you place an order.
(2) RISK INDEMNIFICATION 3. All investments carry risk. For any security or financial product, historical data cannot be used to make accurate predictions on its future performance. While diversifying the portfolio helps lower the risk, it doesn’t not benefit or prevent you from losses when the market is at its down time. Investing in securities or other financial products is always subject to risk. Therefore, by using our product, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted the terms in this disclaimer, and will be responsible for all the consequences that could result. You acknowledge that risk is an intrinsic component of investing in any medium including our products. EXcoin is not responsible for any loss or consequences occurred in your investment portfolio.
4. EXcoin seeks to provide authentic, adequate, reliable and accurate information to our clients as much as we can, yet we cannot make one-hundred-percent guarantee. Hence, all information, data and resources we offer are for reference only. You must carefully verify the quotes, charts, reviews, purchases and etc. EXcoin is not liable for any loss as a result of such inaccuracy, omission or subjective decisions you have undertaken.
5. As permitted by law, for any loss arose from the functioning or none-functioning of the product, including but not limited to direct or indirect damages to an individual, loss of commercial profit, trade interruptions, leak of corporate information and etc, EXcoin assumes no responsibility.
(3) DISCLAIMER DUE TO USER NEGLIGENCE OR BREACH OF CONTRACT 6. EXcoin reserves the right to modify this statement at any time, and the revised term is immediately effective upon being posted on our website. Your continued use of this product after these changes signals that you have read, understood and accepted the terms changed. EXcoin is not liable for any claim of damage resulted from your failure of acknowledging those changes.
7. You must confirm that you understand the functions of the product and the necessary operations to make it function, and your choice of using EXcoin product and its related services is completely voluntary. EXcoin is not liable for any loss incurred due to personal negligence or operating errors.
8. If you use EXcoin product for any illegal purpose, in any unlawful way, or if you engage in activities encroaching on the rights of others, EXcoin is not liable for any loss to you or any third party.
9. The software or programs used in this product, all contents, including but not limited to articles, pictures, files, information, materials, product architecture and design, are owned by EXcoin or its legal representative. These protected resources include but not limited to trademarks, patents, copyrights, business intel and proprietary technology. If you use, modify, edit, reproduce, publish, openly broadcast, distribute, decompile or reverse-engineer our contents without first obtaining a written permission from EXcoin or its legal representative, for which your action has incurred third-party damage, EXcoin is not liable for any compensation and we reserve the right to hold you responsible for copyright infringement.
10. In the course of using this product, EXcoin is not liable for any loss due to the leak or theft of your account password, personal information, transaction data etc., as a result of your own mishandling.
(4) OBJECTIVE INDEMNIFICATION 11. This product has been tested thoroughly and rigorously, but we cannot guarantee that this product is compatible with every hardware and software system, nor it is completely flawless. In case of system incompatibility or software errors, please contact customer service to file a report and obtain technical support. However, you will not receive any form of compensation for the loss generated.
12. For losses caused by telecommunication or internet network failures, system malfunctions or viruses, information corruption or loss or any other force majeure (such as war, communication failures, natural disasters, strikes, government actions), EXcoin assumes no responsibility.
13. The service provided by this product may be interrupted or affected by factors such as data transmission failure, interruption, delay, etc., as a result, the function of this product cannot be realized. In this case, EXcoin is not liable for any loss due to the delay or inability to use our services. It is recommended that you take reasonable protective measures against such factors.
14. As per company demand, EXcoin will post and reprint the news, information and so forth, from our business partners, while giving clear reference and credit to their intellectual property. EXcoin does not make any substantive fact-check or review on those contents, therefore, cannot guarantee their authenticity. Please be your own judge. If you believe some content is incorrect or has infringed the rights of others, please submit a claim directly to the provider of the content.
EXcoin Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") is a company incorporated in Belize under the laws of the Country of Belize. The company operates the website https://www.excoin.io (hereinafter referred to as "this website" or "Website") is a platform dedicated to users of digital asset transactions and related services (hereinafter referred to as "the service" or "service").
ABOUT COOKIES Like many websites we use cookie. A "cookie" is a piece of information in the form of a small text file that is placed on a user’s hard drive. It is generated by a webpage server, which is basically the computer that operates a website. The information the cookie contains is set by the server and it can be used by that server whenever the user visits the Website. A cookie can be thought of as the user’s identification card, which tell the Website when the user has returned.
Cookies are not computer programs or codes, they are not used to transfer viruses. Modern versions of browsers allow users to reject or opt out of receiving cookies as detailed below.
THE COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
The type of cookie used on the Website is as follows:
HTTP Cookie is an essential cookie that allows us to provide you with the services you have requested on the Website. With HTTP Cookie you may log into your account on the Website and access other secure areas of the Website. Without them you may not be able to use our Website partially or in whole.
Who services HTTP Cookie:
https://www.excoin.io/ and related top domain names.
Please note that because this cookie is strictly necessary to deliver the Services to you, if you reject it you cannot use most of the Website’s features.
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES WE USE HTTP COOKIE FOR?
Based on the above, we use HTTP cookie to:
- allow users to use client portal;
- log into your account on the Website;
- enable you to use the Website’s features.
HOW CAN I CONTROL COOKIES?
If you wish to delete any cookies that are placed on your computer, you may refer to the help and support section in your internet browser. Modern browsers allow users to reject, delete or opt out of receiving cookies. However, it should be noted that if cookies are placed by third party websites, you must manage these cookies directly from the relevant third party.
For more information about cookies and how you can opt out, you can visit: www.AboutCookies.org. By deleting, rejecting or opting out of receiving future cookies, you may not be able to enjoy all features of the Website and to access certain areas of the Website.
HOW LONG DOES A COOKIE STAY ON YOUR DEVICE?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer depends on whether such cookie is a session or permanent cookie
Session cookie is usually stored as a session ID during the user’s browsing session and is not personally identifiable. Session cookies are never written on the hard drive. When user completes the session and closes the browser, these cookies are automatically deleted from the user’s computer. Session cookies expire at the end of the user's browser session and can also become no longer accessible after the session has been inactive for a specified length of time, usually 20 minutes.
Unlike session cookie, permanent cookie is stored on the user’s computer even after the user’s browser is closed. Permanent cookies allow to remember user’s preferences to be used in the future browsing sessions. By its nature permanent cookie can be used to identify individual users and analyse user’s surfing behavior on the Website. They are usually stored for a prolonged period of time, in some cases many years into the future.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES